Wild cats DON’T have nine lives – their conservation begins with you!
- Wildlife habitat is rapidly disappearing
- Small cats are killed for their fur and body parts for the Asian medicine trade
- Poisoning of rodents and insects wipes out small wild cats
- Domestic dogs account for many small cat deaths when they get too close to humans
- Many cat species are considered food items and are killed for the dinner table
- Death by automobile is endangering many small cats
- Small cats are persecuted for killing poultry and other livestock
Support Small Wild Cat Field Research
To save the small wild cats, we first have to learn what they need. Their behavior and ecology must be studied in their native habitat so scientists can understand their lives. Only when these questions are answered can conservation plans be put in place.
100% of donations received go directly to small wild cat research programs